12 top beauty brands you should be using
What are the top beauty products free from questionable ingredients? More >
Green Living named Best for the World honoree
Learn how the best businesses don’t just turn a profit—they’re a force for good More >
Should Canada put a price on carbon?
A report on when and how we need to lower greenhouse gas emissions More >
100+ recipes, tips and more!
There is a long history of mid-western farmers in Chef Daniel Holloway’s family. More >
Healthy Baking from Real Food for Real Kids Makes 2 dozen More >
A fresh and filling breakfast shake reminiscent in flavour of a blueberry muffin! Oats and omega-3 essential fatty acids from flax oil help you power through a busy morning or long summer day. More >
Peas, asparagus and a touch of cream and dill make this soup perfectly festive for spring. It’s excellent served hot, and you can also enjoy it chilled. Serves: 6 More >
All at once tart, sweet, spicy and fresh, this crunchy celery salad is dressed with a tahini and date dressing spiked with lemon juice and mint. Serves: 6 More >
Featured GreenLiving Marketplace Listings
Grain-Free JK Gourmet manufactures 100% gluten-free, paleo-friendly, non-dairy products from non-GMO ingredients in its dedicated kitchen in Toronto.More >
Sprout Guerrilla enables urban gardening with moss graffiti. Moss absorbs air pollution, just like a tree, and it can be used as an artistic medium. We help green urban spaces with moss art.More >
We offer a unique and edgy line of products, using environmentally sustainable jute material that is inspired by current colors and trends. More >
Children's animals illustrated sketchbook for today's young artist. Size 9"x12", 60 blank sheets. More >
- May 26 and June 23, 2015 Frog Watch in the Rouge
- June 1-5, 2015 Responsible Investment Week: Make Money, Responsibly
- June 6, 2015 100 in 1 Day | Small actions. Big CHANGE.
- June 21-23, 2015 Food and Agriculture Business Seminar
- June 30, 2015 Interview with Georg Kell, Executive Director, UN Global Compact
- June 30, 2015 Two Startups Creating Opportunities for Women and Girls Each Receive $50,000 Investments from the Points of Light Civic...
- June 30, 2015 Dutch Ruling on Climate Change Opens the Door to More Aggressive Action
- June 30, 2015 Novartis Corporate Responsibility Survey