Youth 19-25: Apply for The Natural Step Canada's IMPACT! Sustainability Champions Training in Edmonton on June 21-22
Deadline to apply is May 14 http://bit.ly/HE3SAB
SOURCE: The Natural Step Canada
- A student between the ages of 19 and 25? OR an IMPACT! Alumni?
- Passionate about the fate of our planet and its people?
- Ready to do more to champion sustainability in your community?
Then you are invited to apply to be part of the IMPACT! Sustainability Champions Training in Edmonton on June 21-22, 2012.
The Co-operators and The Natural Step Canada are partnering to offer you the IMPACT! Sustainability Champions Training, a series of two-day trainings offered across Canada, focused in two areas: realizing your leadership potential and developing your sustainability project using the The Natural Step Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development. After the training, you’ll be partnered with a sustainability professional for four months of personal mentorship.
This complete program includes:
- Two days of sustainability and leadership training, with passionate sustainability champions
- Feedback on your project from peers and mentors during the training
- Staying connected with fellow participants and IMPACT! alumni on the IMPACT! community website
- Mentoring from a sustainability professional for four months after the training
- Reunion event four months after the training to discuss progress and lessons learned
- Eligibility to apply for IMPACT! Funding once a year
To ensure a quality learning environment, participation is limited to 30 spaces in each city. The participant cost is only a $50 commitment fee and entrance fee bursaries are available based on need. All participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements and costs. To ensure a quality learning environment, participation is limited to 30 spaces. So don’t delay, apply today!
The deadline for Edmonton applications is May 14, 2012.
For more information or for the French version of this release, please visit IMPACT! Sustainability Champions Training Program for Emerging Leaders (Edmonton, AB).
The Natural Step Canada
+1 (613) 748-3001
KEYWORDS: Sustainability Professionals, Event, The Natural Step Canada, The Natural Step, Sustainability Program, sustainability, sustainability champions, youth sustainability, professional development, alberta sustainability, sustainability youth, Sustainability Training, sustainability workshop, alberta sustainability network, green Alberta, emerging leaders, sustainability leadership, Leadership